Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a clean photo session

After my family elected to punch holes in my bathroom walls this summer to install a wall-mounted ironing board in the laundry room, its been my task (odd, seeing as i did it the first time too, when there weren't holes in the walls) to fix the place up. I guess this is my parents' idea of "earning my keep" while i'm home. It was some pretty straightforward plumbing, painting, and wiring work. could have done it all in one day but i'm lazy so it took about four.

Note that the tap matches the stopper. The packaging didn't mention a stopper unit at all so I went all through the hardware store looking for them and eventually gave up. Turned out it was included.

Much brighter than my old 2-fer brass fixture, with lower wattages. I'm not sure how.

Look! The fixture matches the tap! Cute!


New hanging fixtures to match. Oh yes.

Not the best shot I'll admit, but its a very tiny bathroom.

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's so purdee!

Veronica Tomorrow said...

The whole thing looks great! The wall color is more sophisticated... over all the whole bathroom looks much classier. Kick ass job!