Friday, October 01, 2004

Dude, boys suck

A'ight, so Captain Fine from Manchester is all tryin to hit it with me tonight, and i was totally excited with that idea, so he goes for the "well i'll walk you home" from the college in which we happened to be drinking and out of nowhere two of his buddies--them being the Ugly Emo Putz and the Token Asian Guy say "yeah, that' d be a great idea" and come the hell along. Ex-CUSE me? There was definitly some energy going on...that was not being communicated to you guys. If I'd a wanted a foursome with Mr. "I hate Life so I'll Whine at You and Pretend I'm Intellectual" and Mr. "Hey, I'm a Really Nice Guy but I'm not Interested in You, I'm Just Happy to Be Here" I would have friggin asked for it. Nope, I wanted a TWOsome with Mr. " Hey, I'm Cute, Dumb, and Into You" but his lousy friends had to ruin it all for me. Whatever happened to Common Courtesy? If a guy offers to walk a girl home and you don't feel invited along, DONT INVITE YOURSELF. Chances are you're not wanted. What does it take to get some action around here? I've tried being seductive, direct, forceful, smart-mouthed, cute, enthusiastic, unenthusiastic, playful, hard-to-get, and even good old fashioned DRUNK and i've wound up with nothing on all fronts. Excuses like "i've got a cold, I don't want you to get it", "its going to rain--i better hurry up and head home" and "check it out, i'm here with two huge losers who want to get in on it with you" are really starting to pile up. What's wrong with me? I'm Cute, i'm Foreign, i'm Smart, i'm Flirty, i'm Desirable, i'm Young, and i'm even a Horny Drunk. I may act dumb, but i've got some frickin' intellect right here. I know what I'm doing and I've always been at least successful on a mediocre scale. This level of ousting and rejection I've encountered here is unthinkable to me and I am feeling quite lonely. The south may not have a lot to offer but at least I know what i'm dealing with. Not these britty squares who don't know what's good for them even when it kisses their neck and invites them home. Stupid.

No comments: