Sunday, January 09, 2005

My Personal Drink

I would like to share with the world a drink which I believe I invented personally. I would appreciate it if no one claimed this drink as their own by merely copying my recipe as I worked hard on it and would like to get credit for it. As it is, Flamingo's Bar and Grill on Carowinds Boulevard, Fort Mill, SC has already encountered--and fallen in love with--this drink, so I think it's time to share it with other people now, too. Share and enjoy.

Jamaican Nutcase
shake over ice, strain into rocks glass.
1.5oz. Frangelico
1.0oz. golden or dark Rum
.75oz. Kahlua
2.0oz. Half and Half

2 comments:

PartyingMyPants said...

my personal drink: beer

Share and enjoy.

Kristen said...

did you ever try Snakebite in the UK? half lager, half cider, plus a shot of blackcurrant squash? mm-mmm, good drinkin'.