Saturday, January 20, 2007

little notes

I love the feeling of having just learned something new. For a few elated moments it's as though I'm the only person in the world who knows, and I feel empowered. Like when i was 8 and learned that "s/h" stood for "shipping and handling."

Berkeley consistently has gorgeous sunsets. The locals barely notice them, they're so frequent, but i secretly wonder if they're what the tolls pay for.

I recently made a Myspace friend. I was so stunned that an actual person wanted to talk to me on account of common interests, without wanting me to buy anything, attend an overpriced concert, or put any component of herself on or in any component of me, that I very nearly clicked "disapprove." Any time it looks like someone is using Myspace for the use it was intended it must be a hoax.

"We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here, and we want them now." -Withnail, Withnail and I


No comments: