Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Quotation Book--Junior Year UKC

Of course I think about you, all the time. I think about you every time I open the fridge or pass the table in the living room.
-Tanner Brooks (person I don't know) to Sarah Gustafson (UKC friend, housemate, from Vermont)

Do it. Enjoy it. Don't worry about it.
-Dad

"Well shake it a bit."-me
"Oh trust me, I've been doing plenty of that."-Josh Myers

That's amazing--unless someone has just photographed a mophead--in that case I'd feel cheated.
-Nick (UKC friend, East Malling)

I'd rather scour myself with a rusty SOS pad.
-Sarah Gustafson

He's so far in the closet he's in Narnia.
-Ben (UKC friend, South London)

You can always trust America to do the right thing--after all other options have been eliminated.
-Winston Churchill

Mary had a little lamb
She grazed it near a pylon
1.000 watts went up its bum
And its wool was changed to nylon.
-relayed by Ben

What's the plural of piss-assed?
-Bal and OtherBen (neighbors)

Waffle House--24 hours of breakfasty goodness.
-me (Britain doesn't have waffle house!)

I tried not being superficial once. It didn't turn out well.
-Sarah Gustafson

You're a stupid whore, I'm a stupid gigolo--I think I might love you.
-Patrick Blake

No comments: