Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Quotation Book

I've decided to occupy this webspace with a typed version of my quotation book. This is my second one. I filled all the pages of the first and, due to its sentimental value and relative uselessness to me in a foreign country, I chose to leave it in the States. However, i have this one here now and, on account of moderate insomnia and a lack of any way of productively occupying these early morning hours, I might as well. I do not claim to have full bibliography on any published quotations from famous people, but i've done my best to give nominal credit where I've been able to find it. For the sake of convenience, I have divided the quotations into chronological groups. Man I'm a dork. And fruit or fiction doesn't have a frickin' question mark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY QUOTES BY ME, YOU STUPID WHORE!

. . . wait, you're a stupid whore, im a stupid gigolo, i think might love you :-P

-Patrick

Kristen said...

fixed. How on earth did you stumble across this?